Green Card: Permanent Residency

Proof of your permanent resident status in the United States. It also serves as a valid identification document and proof that you are eligible to live and work in the United States.

FastVisa Service Cost:



with attorney review:
Additional Government Fee: $1,230*

*I-485 filing fee, you will pay to USCIS after you have used Fastvisa Service. There is an extra government fee will apply for family and marriage based applications


If you have a relative that is a US citizen or a lawful permanent resident, then you may be eligible to obtain a Green Card, if that relative serves as a sponsor for your application. Green cards can also be obtained for the US citizen’s same-sex spouse.

  • Immediate relative of a US Citizen is given the highest immigration priority. They include parents, spouses, and unmarried children under the age of 21 of a U.S. citizen. The sponsoring US citizen must be at least 21 years old to apply for their parents.
  • Family member of a US citizen includes unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen sponsors 21 or older.
  • Family member of a green card holder includes spouses and unmarried children of the sponsoring green card holder.
  • A member of a special category can include battered spouse or child (VAWA), a fiancé (K nonimmigrant), a person born to a foreign diplomat in the US, a V nonimmigrant or a widow of a US Citizen.
  • Additional Government Fee: $1,230 + $535* = 1,765

    *Additional fee is from I-130 form, Petition for Relative


    A foreign national may be eligible for a green card if they are a fiancé to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident. US citizens that want to bring a foreign national fiancé, even with accompanying minor children, currently living outside to the US to marry may apply for a fiancé visa. This process allows a fiancé and any accompanying minor children to be admitted to the US as nonimmigrants, so the fiancé is not separated from the intended spouse while continuing their processing for an immigrant visa after the marriage takes place.

    Additional Government Fee: $1,230 + $535* = 1,765

    *Fee is from I-130 form, Petition for Relative


    Companies based in the United States can sponsor foreign nationals for a Green Card.

    You may be eligible to become a permanent resident based on:

  • A Job Offer for employment in the United States.
  • Investment in an enterprise that creates new US jobs.
  • Self-Petition is a category that allows a foreign national to file without a sponsor due to some extraordinary ability or if a person is granted a National Interest Waiver.
  • There are some specialized jobs that may allow you to get a green card based on past or current job. Some examples of these specialized jobs are:

  • Afghan/Iraqi Translator
  • Broadcaster
  • International Organization Employee
  • Iraqi Who Assisted the U.S. Government
  • NATO-6 Nonimmigrant
  • Panama Canal Employee
  • Physician National Interest Waiver
  • Religious Worker
  • How It Works

    Sign up

    Your name and email are all you need to begin.

    Answer Questions

    Complete your form with our easy to answer questions with helpful tips and examples along the way.

    We Check Errors

    As you fill out the form, our system checks for mistakes and prompts you to correct them.

    Print & Send

    Review your completed form, then print after paying the fee. Follow our easy checklist to send it in.

    What Is Included

    With our Green Card Package you will be getting:

    Supplementary USCIS Forms

    g1145 first

    The forms will be automated depending on your Green Card track.


    i485 first

    The form used to apply for Permanent Residency in the United States.

    USCIS Filing Instructions


    Includes how to write a check, alternative payment methods, and which USCIS address you should submit to.


    Having these ready will save you time:

    Your legal name, phone numbers, residence addresses, and SSNs.

    How long does it take?

    It can take as little as 6 months to receive a green card, but, depending on your original status or if you are basing your application on a familial relationship, you may have to wait anywhere between 2 and 20 years.

    What is a Green Card?

    A green card serves as proof that its holder, a lawful permanent resident (LPR), has been officially granted immigration benefits, which include permission to reside and take employment in the United States.

    Green card also refers to the immigration process of becoming a lawful permanent resident. A lawful permanent resident (green card holder) is a foreign national who has been granted the privilege of permanently living and working in the United States. You may be eligible for a green card through your family, a job offer or employment, refugee or asylum status, or some other special provisions. Read More